Well it seems i’ve hit my first speed bump in my cost per lead journey. I started marketing my Insurance cpl offer yesterday, which I was happy about. I checked the peerfly back office to see my conversions and to my suprise I didnt have even 1. I checked my link and I saw that it was disabled. After checking the offer’s info page I discovered that the publisher of that offer has decided to remove it. I’ve basically been sending traffic to a blank page for the past 24 hours. Meaning I’ve wasted an entire days budget. Since I now know that there is no notice sent out to the advertisers Ill be checking my affiliate links several times each day. As for this issue i’ve already replaced the old offer with a new one so im back up and running. We’ll see how things go.